Windham Orthodontics – Danielle C. Ross, DMD, PC
Aligners can straighten your teeth without the use of actual fixed braces. To discuss whether or not your a candidate for invisalign please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For more information on invisalign, visit Invisalign .com.
Invisalign uses a series of clear removable appliances (aligners) to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The appliances are made through a combination of Dr. Ross’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the prescribed series, your teeth will incrementally move, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Ross has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Ross about once every 4 to 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
Total treatment time may average 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 15 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
- Dr. Ross is an Invisalign Premier Provider. Invisalign Preferred Providers have achieved a level of clinical training and experience in treating patients with the Invisalign system. In addition, some doctors have distinguished themselves with even higher experience and recognized as Premier and Elite Providers.